Step 4: Find Your Home
You’re pre approved and you have an agent, now what?
Find a home!
In talking with your real estate agent about your NEEDS, consider that these are the bare minimum things that you and your family NEED in a home in order to make this purchase and move worth it.
Consider the following questions:
- What do I want my home to be close to?
- How much space do I need and why?
- Which is more critical: location or size?
- Would I be interested in a fixer-upper or a new home?
- How important is home value appreciation?
- Is neighborhood stability a priority?
- What features and amenities do I want? Which do I really need?
Answering these questions will help you in narrowing your search to fit you and your family’s needs.
Again, your agent has the tools and knowledge to help you narrow this search and find a home. Additionally, she can make your time looking for a new home more productive.
Whether your looking for a home for your family in northwest Las Vegas or another part of the valley, DaLea can help you take the next step to home ownership and finding a home.